Monday, November 25, 2013

I am currently reading The Perks of Being a Wallflower. I just started it last night so I have only read about 15 pages. I chose to read this book because Charlie has a lot of depression, anxiety, and he's socially awkward. I can relate to him. A lot of my friends have said that it is a very good book also. So far, I like it. In the future, I think Charlie is going to come out of his shell and make a lot of friends and not be so awkward around people. I wonder why he writes letters everyday. He writes about everyday and always starts, "Dear friend,". I wonder if that will change throughout the book. I hope to finish this book in the next week or so. It is already very interesting. :)

I predict that throughout this book Charlie will find a group of friends that accept him and he will not be as depressed as before. I also wonder if he will relapse and have suicidal thoughts again. He seems like he would be a fun guy to be around. I picture him being a small and thin guy that isn't very popular in school. I also picture him having blonde hair and very blue eyes. I imagine him having very long and pretty eyelashes also.

Has anybody else read this book? If so, what did you think about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment