I recently finished The Perks of Being a Wallflower. Let me say, it is an amazing book. It starts out with this boy, Charlie, he is ashamed of who he used to be. He feels like everybody is scared of him because he was in the hospital. Eventually, he begins to talk to this senior boy, Patrick. Patrick then introduces Charlie into several new people. They are all very nice and accepting. He begins to finally feel like he fits in. Then, he meets this girl named Sam. The second he saw her, he fell in love. She had a rough past with guys in the past but Charlie didn't care. He still loved her. I'm not going to give away what happens, but I would highly recommend reading this book!
I didn't expect Charlie to come out of his shell as much. I predicted that he would make a few friends, but not as many as he did. Personally, I would be friends with Charlie because I can relate to several of the problems that he faces in this story.
No comments:
Post a Comment