Monday, November 25, 2013

I read The Fault in Our Stars over the summer. I enjoyed this book alot. My favorite part was when Hazel and Gus went to Amsterdam to meet their favorite author. It showed their dedication to that author. My least favorite part was when that author was mkaing fun of them for having a terminal illness. They can't help that they have cancer. Hazel is a very sweet down to earth girl. She keeps to herself because she feels like people only talk to her and are nice to her because she has cancer. If I were her, I would feel the same way. Gus is very outgoing. He doesn't care what others think of him. He's always very positive too. He cares a lot about Hazel and would do anything for her. When she fell ill, he was at the hospital the whole time even though she didn't want him to see her like that.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you liked this book! Have you watched the trailer for it? It looks the same as the book! Good work!

    ReplyDelete