I bought three new books last night! Boy am I excited! I bought Demi Lovato's Staying Strong 365 days a year, John Green's Looking for Alaska, and Jennifer Brown's The Hate List. I am so excited for all these books that I'm not sure that I know which one I am going to start! I think I will start with Demi Lovato's. :) I think that it will inspire me to help people who struggle with Depression, self harm, or suicidal thoughts. I know that I'm not a therapist but I can at least try to help. :)
Demi is a 21 year old actress and singer. Recently, she bean to struggle with an eating disorder and self-harm. She went to get treatment at a residential treatment center. Her goal is to make everybody feel beautiful and to help as many fans as possible. She is such a great role model. :)
Sounds fun, have fun reading!
ReplyDelete