I think that Alice (the main character) will start to get into some drugs. She is already experimenting with marijuana and she wants to try acid. From what I have heard, most drug addicts start with experimentation of marijuana. This is such a scary thought because shes only 15. I can relate to this because I'm 15 and I could never imagine doing any drugs..She has had a very hard time lately and felt suicidal at times and I've heard that drugs make people feel numb so maybe that's why she uses them.
Right now, shes about to go to California with her best friend. She isn't going to let her parents know where she is going either. Unfortuetly, she is not a good influence on kids my age. So if you are easily influence by others choices.. I would not read this book. Its really good but she just makes bad choices :(

Wow Emily! This is a great prediction! I wonder what has gotten into Alice to make do such bad things? I like how you added the fact that she is experimenting with marijuana because it adds validity to your prediction. I would think you were just making wild accusations if you just said she might try drugs. I wonder why she won't tell her parents where she's going? You're right, she's not a good influence on our age group. I think Alice should start to think about her actions before she does bad things. Maybe she would be a better person and have more friends. I bet she tried drugs because she thought it was popular, even though she probably lost friends as a result of doing drugs. I've never read the book, but just from reading your blog I am beginning to make predictions. I guess that's a really good sign for your blog! Keep up the great blogs and great predictions! I wonder if the predictions will come true? Anyways that was a great blog and I'm almost done with my comment. Have a nice day!
ReplyDeleteOh and by the way, I love how you added a picture. It really lets me visualize what Alice looks like and how she doesn't look like a drug addict. It really makes me wonder what got her into drugs. Was it her friends? Was it just a bad situation? Was it only her idea? She looks like a good citizen, but we know that she isn't. I also wonder if her suicidal thoughts are branched off of her drug use. Would she be happy if she didn't do drugs? Is there any way that she does drugs and is still happy? It all makes me wonder. Great job on the blog again and have a GREAT day!
ReplyDelete