Sunday, July 6, 2014
Entry Four Summer Reading Assignment
Since I have finished my book early, I am doing my final post tonight. I chose this book because I found the title to be interesting. I still wonder why Janne Teller chose to title her book Nothing. Also, I read the back of the book and it has a summary of the book. It has anxiety and depression throughout it as well, and I struggle with both of those myself so I thought this book would be rather easy to connect to. Now that I have finished it, I will admit that I could connect to it very easily. Pierre discusses his struggles with depression and I knew exactly how he was feeling so that helped a lot. I feel that if I couldn't connect to him this book wouldn't be nearly as wonderful as it was. I would recommend this book to anybody that is withing the 6th-10th grade since the characters in it are around that age. Also, I would recommend it to people that have struggled with depression and or anxiety since some characters struggle with that as well and it says how much they had changed and recovered from it. I also think that girls would enjoy this book a lot more than a guy would since the narrator is a female and you will understand her daily female struggles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment