Sunday, July 6, 2014

Entry Three Summer Reading Assignment

The book I have chose for my Summer reading assignment is Nothing by Janne Teller. I am so happy that I have finally finished this book! I am so excited! It was an amazing book! I would recommend it to anybody, it's so amazing. A very hooking quote that I found within this book was, "If you live to be either, you'll hace slept thirty years away, gone to school and sat with homework for nine, and worked for almost fourteen. Since you've already spent more than six years being little kids and playing, and you're going to be spending at least twelve cleaning house, cooking food, and looking after your own kids, it means you've got nine years at most to live." Pierre Anthon is telling a group of kids about this, as you can tell, he has a very pessimistic attitude. This is hooking to me because I like to see how the persons attitude will change from this over time and I believe that it is to other people as well because my best friend feels that same way about that too! Although there are multiple 'hooking quotes' in the book, this is by far the most intriguing.

No comments:

Post a Comment