Monday, May 12, 2014

Explain why you chose the book you did. (Be specific).

I chose to read Go Ask Alice for my independent reading novel for this trimester because it looked like it was a really good book. Also, a few of my friends have read this book and I know that they loved it. Also, the picture on the cover drew me in a lot also. It's a picture of a face, hiding behind something. I have realized that this relates to the book because the main character(remains anonymous) iis a girl that is hiding behind her skin. On the inside, s he is very suicidal, depressed, and a druggy. But on the outside, she acts like a strong girl who can't be brought down by anything. This really realtes to our society today becayses a lot of teenages feel this way daily. It's really sad to think about but it's ujst the truth. Below I have attached a picture of the cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment