Hi, I am a freshman at William Mason High School and I am currently reading (almost done, however) your book Go Ask Alice. I am loving this book! I have been really busy lately and have't been able to finish it yet. :( I am planning on finishing this week though! I have several questions for you regarding this book. The questions are as followed:
- Why did the main character (the girl writing the diary entries) remain anonymous? I understand that it's her diary that she's writing in but there is no name included anywhere within this book
- What inspirded you to write this? Did you get into drugs and then you wanted to write about all the dangers about them and what they do to yo? Or, was it more of a writing based upon experiences you have heard about?
- Why is it called Go Ask Alice? I still don't understAnd that.
- I read the last page before I started reading the book so I know that she overdoses and dies, but why does it end so suddenly? Why is she just gone?
Yours truly,
Emily Davis
No comments:
Post a Comment