My book is written in a different kind of style so there aren't really 'characters' like there would be in other books. However, I'm going to reflect on the girl that was writing on the diary entries. She is a 15 year old freshman n high school. She feels like she doesn't fit in with anyone. I can relate to this because I'm a 15 year old girl in high school and I feel the same way. She eventually moves away and transfers to a new school. At first she is sad to leave all that she has ever known but after she moves it's a huge relief because she finds people she can relate to. I don't know how this feels but I was going to move at the beginning of this year but I didn't. I still wish I would have though. :( the girl gets involved with the wrong kinds of people though.
This relates to modern day society because there are many people even in. Y grade that do drugs and are involved with the wrong kinds of people.
No comments:
Post a Comment